Working Space London Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Working Space London Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 17th November 2017.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
⦁ Name and job title
⦁ Contact information including email address
⦁ Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
⦁ Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
⦁ Your search enquiry such as type of space, location, size and budget
How is the information collected used:
⦁ To enable you to register with us
⦁ To email or contact you
⦁ For administration purposes such as the website forms
⦁ To provide your details to any operators or property companies that are listed with WSL so they may contact you at their discretion with regard to your property search enquiry
⦁ To exchange, update and respond to any further requests or customer service provision
What we do with the information we gather
⦁ We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
⦁ Internal record-keeping.
⦁ We may use the information to improve our products and services
⦁ We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
⦁ From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
⦁ In the circumstances set out above;
⦁ In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets
⦁ If WSL or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
If at any time the user would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we ask you to email us with the word Unsubscribe in the subject box of the email.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Data Privacy Notice (Please note a copy of the Data Privacy Notice is available in PDF format if required)
Data Processing Officer (DPO)
Perry Lewis – Joint MD
The *personal data / data we collect and use
In the course of providing our services to you we may collect the following data when you provide it to us:
- Company name, Contact name, address, telephone number(s), e-mail address,
- Serviced office or conventional office enquiry details – type of space, location, size, budget and anything else relevant to the enquiry.
*Personal data – We do not collate personal data / *Data – We only collate relevant contact information and requirements to facilitate your office enquiry
How We Secure Your Data
All of your information is stored on our UK based secure servers for which we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and management procedures to safeguard and secure the data we collect. The information is contained on a secure server, which is accessible only by a limited number of employees who have authorised access rights to such information.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we use strict procedures and the security features described above to try to prevent unauthorised access.
How Long We Store Your Data
We only keep your information for as long as we have a legitimate interest to do so and as long as you maintain an account with us. We will delete your information when you request to delete your account by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclosure to 3rd Parties – Please see above
Your Rights – Legitimate Basis
We will ensure that your data is processed lawfully, fairly, and transparently and that it will only be processed if at least one of the following bases applies:
- You have given your clear consent to the processing of your data for a specific purpose.
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party (or for us to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract with you).
- Processing is necessary for our compliance with the law.
- Processing is necessary to protect someone’s life.
- Processing is necessary for us to perform a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority and the task/function has a clear basis in law.
- Processing is necessary for our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party, except where there is a good reason to protect your data which overrides those legitimate interests, such as:
- allowing us to effectively and efficiently manage and administer the operation of our business;
- maintaining compliance with internal policies and procedures;
- monitoring the use of our copyrighted materials;
- offering optimal, up-to-date security solutions for mobile devices and IT systems; and
- obtaining further knowledge of current threats to network security in order to update our security solutions and provide these to the market.
Data Subject Rights
Under the GDPR, you have the right to:
- Withdraw your consent to the processing of your data at any time. Please note, however, that we may still be entitled to process your data if we have another legitimate reason for doing so (such as to comply with a legal obligation).
- Be informed of what data we hold and the purpose for processing the data, as a whole or in parts.
- Be forgotten and, in some circumstances, have your data erased by ourselves and our affiliates (although this is not an absolute right and there may be circumstances where you ask us to erase your personal data but we are legally entitled to retain it, for example, where there is a dispute over a communication or to obtain information on your selected workspace, in order for our providers to fulfil their legal obligations with us).
- Correct or supplement any information we hold about you that is incorrect or incomplete.
- Restrict processing of the information we hold about you (for example, so that inaccuracies may be corrected—but again, there may be circumstances where you ask us to restrict processing of your personal data but we are legally entitled to refuse that request).
- Object to the processing of your data.
- Obtain your data in a portable manner and reuse the information we hold about you. We provide this information to you within 30 days of your formal written request.
- Challenge any data we use for the purposes of automated decision-making and profiling (in certain circumstances—as above, there may be circumstances where you ask us to restrict our processing of your data but we are legally entitled to refuse that request).
- Complain to a supervisory authority (e.g. the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) in the UK) if you think any of your rights have been infringed by us. (We would, however, appreciate the chance to address your concerns, so please contact us prior to taking this step).
You do not have to pay a fee to access your data (or to exercise any of the other rights) unless your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
You have the right to ask us not to process your data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by contacting us at the Company Address, via email at email@example.com or unsubscribing using the links contained in the marketing emails.
We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach of your data when we are legally required to do so.
To contact us regarding any of the above terms or policies, please call us at 020 3950 0797 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org