Working Space London
Website usage Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Working Space London’ or ‘WSL’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 167 Turners Hill, Cheshunt, Waltham Cross, EN8 9BH, United Kingdom. Our company registration number is 11070021 and place of registration is England & Wales. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- As above the content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice and you agree to be bound by the latest version of them.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. Prospective tenants or licensees should placate themselves to confirm all representations made to them are correct by viewing or otherwise, WSL and its representatives do not have authorisation to make or imply any promises or depictions in relation to these properties.
- All prices expressed are quoted net of VAT. Availability and price is subject to change without prior notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be legally responsible. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure all products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Any contractual agreements entered into for the rental of office space is between you and the rental operator and not WSL, should there be any dispute between these two parties it is no concern of WSL, this dispute or conflict should be bought to the property / rental owner directly and not WSL. You will indemnify WSL against any claim or loss as a result of you attempting to take action against us.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, look, layout, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Copyright, this website and its content is copyright of – © Working Space London Ltd 2017. All rights reserved. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, text, look, layout, software and coding, any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is strictly prohibited other than for the following other than in accordance with this copyright notice, which forms part of these Terms and Conditions:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have and take no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Working Space London’s permission with prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
*Rent Free Periods
Some business centre operators offer incentives from time to time which could include rent free periods, generally 1 up to 3 months, these incentives are run by the business centre operators and the rent free months are set by them, e.g. over a 12 month period with 3 rent free months the months in question could be month 1, 5 and 9, Working Space London has no control or obligation to offer any rent free periods, these incentives are at the discretion of the business centre operator and not Working Space London.
*Free Gift Rules
- Entry to the competitions is restricted to one entry per company.
- Multiple entries will be disqualified.
- You must submit a Request a Call form for your entry on our website homepage quoting the Ref Number from where you saw this current marketing campaign!
- Competitions are open to UK businesses seeking space within London & M25 only.
- Your Free Gift can only be sent to a valid UK address unless otherwise stated.
- Your Free Gift will be sent to the named person provided on your Request a Call form (website homepage).
- There is NO cash alternative for your Free Gift.
- The Directors decision is final & no correspondence will be entered in to.
- The competition will run until December 31st 2018.
- Working Space London is compliant with the data protection act. Please see our Terms and Conditions above for all further information.